Covid-19 Safety Protocols
Updated Safety Protocols:
- Travel/exposure history will be taken.
- Our reception area is now designated for scheduled patients only, to adhere to social distancing. When you arrive, please call us at 703-799-4300 to let us know you are here. We are asking patients to wait in their respective vehicles until contacted to enter the office for their appointment. Family members with multiple appointments will have to enter the office one by one.
- All patients will be required to wash their hands before being seated.
- We will measure temperatures prior to treatment.
- All patients will rinse with an equal mixture of hydrogen peroxide and water prior to treatment.
- To limit physical contact, all co-payments will be taken prior to your visit via telephone or at the beginning of your appointment, if time permits.
- We have also taken extra in-office precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. Please WEAR your mask to your appointment, due to the COVID-19 Safety Protocols. The office follows the CDC guidelines https://www.cdc.gov/ for ALL employees.
- Please bring a light jacket or sweater because the office will be kept colder than usual.
IMPORTANT: If you are infected with COVID-19 or think you may have been infected, please contact us in advance before coming in; we will reschedule your appointment. You are to go to your nearest site to get tested and have received results before making any appointments.
We are here for you, as always,
Burton Dentistry, PC